Drone technology is soaring...literally. With the increased technological abilities of drones, the number of practical applications for their usage is ever expanding. Drones are now being used for real estate, land surveying, and public safety among others. This course will help prepare you for the FAA Part 107 licensing process. You will learn about all of the following:
• FAA CFR Part 107
• Airspace classification
• Aviation weather sources
• Effect of weather on drone performance
• UAS Loading
• Radio communication procedures
• Aeronautical decision-making & judgment
• Airport operations
• Preflight procedures & routine maintenance
• Emergency procedures
• Physiological factors affecting pilot performance
FAA Part 107 Testing available at airport site after successful class completion. Testing fee not included with class registration.
*Students must be 16 years or older to register.