We partner with Ed2go, an industrial, online learning program for adults, to offer hundreds of high-quality continuing education courses that are affordable and easy to use through a network more than 2,100 top colleges, universities, and other organizations. We also offer programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations. Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. By taking their course(s), you'll learn additional skills in a given field or area of interest that is enriching and educational.
Ed2Go courses are offered throughout the year and can be accessed over the Internet at any time of day or night.
- Each online course has twelve lessons available on the Internet, two lessons are released per week for six weeks, each Wednesday and Friday. After the final lesson is released at the end of six weeks, a final examination will be released and available for 2 additional weeks.
- Each lesson takes approximately two hours to complete and includes interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, and online discussion areas. (Helpful Hint: The Discussion area for each lesson has a large amount of useful information).
- You may take each lesson any day of the week and any time of the day or night within a 7-10 day grace period from the day the lesson is first available.
- If you want a record of your participation in the class, you will need to take the first quiz, and it is suggested that you take the quiz at the end of each lesson.
- You are required to take the final exam for the course if you want a completion certificate.
Note: Ed2go courses will not carry over into a degree-seeking student's course load. Also, because of ABA requirements, TCC Continuing Education and Workforce Development cannot offer the PLGL (Paralegal) online classes.