Skip to main content

1098-T Form


Continuing Education and Workforce Development (TCC CEWD) will not issue 1098-T tax forms to students in continuing education classes. The IRS does not require that TCC CEWD provide 1098-T forms to non-degree students. Students may consult with their accountant or tax preparer to determine if CEWD courses are deductible for tax purposes.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 918-595-7200 or email